View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 01:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Buy the massager, and get a free fleece.

The first sentence in the ad reads, "Combining the most amazing pain relieving technologies: Infrared Heat and Massage Therapy with the ancient pain relieving principle of Reflexology, the phenomenal new FOOT CHOICE Foot Massager is now available to the general public."

1. None of these is "amazing".

2. Everything warm emits "infrared heat".

3. For most of us, heat makes our neuropathy symptoms worse.

4. What's the difference between massage and "massage therapy". I bet the gizmo just vibrates, and they call it massage.

5. Your feet on rubber prickles isn't reflexology. Anyway, there is little scientific backing for reflexology.

6. "Now available to the general public" implies that it was only available to some very exclusive group before. I guess we can all be like Donald Trump and Derek Jeter (or the female equivalent), finally, if we buy this phenomenal foot massager.

7. What's in a name? I think I'll one-up "Biotechresearch" and call my my company "Advanced Bio-Research Foundation".

8. For fun, you can click on the little picture in the upper right corner of the ad to enlarge it. I bet the product works at least that well.

9. For fun, you can check out their other products.

There oughta be a law. As Queen Victoria used to say, "We are not amused."

Last edited by Wing42; 12-22-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Wing42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote