View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 02:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Question needs answered.

Hi all,

I got a question that I would like to have answered if possible. I have been going over all my medical records again for the umpteenth time. The records before the surgeries and post surgical. I have looked at all the surgical notes and everything.. Everything seems to be there except this time i found something that i kept over looking..

The surgical notes are in great order and tell everything that was done. Right down to the amount of rib removed from each side amount of anestisia used vitals everything...ok now comes the question..
No where in any of the notes is there a mention of having the scalenectomy done. Is it possible if this was not done that i could be causing some of my arm and neck pain along with headaches still.

Ortho drs. have already ruled out anything wrong in the shoulder. other emg/ncvs have ruled out more compressions with the exception of possible ulner compression... If the scalenectomy wasn't performed could this also cause the winging scapula and popping sound that i hear all the time..

Just some things that i have finally started to find in my med. records that i kept over looking. any help would be appreciated...
thanks to all.
chris.
oldsman2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote