Thread: Ticked off!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hello all! I am in a BAAAAAAAD mood right now. I love my sis, but she drives me crazy! I went into the office today, but started to feel bad and decided to head home. Well, she (my sis) is going out of town this weekend and will be gone for 2 weeks and tells the other girl "Get used to my sisters hours - maybe 3 hours if you are lucky..."Needless to say, I was ticked! I told her that she was being totally unreasonable and hoped she'd never get MG. I love working! I love getting out of the house, but there are days when I am not strong enough. I will never, ever push myslef like b/4 or ignore my body. That is why I ended up in ICU for so long.......

Does this sound irrational? I mean she saw me when I was too weak to even breathe, yet gives me grief about my "lazy bone" disease like it's a joke!

Any suggestions?

Erin

Erin,
Sorry you have had a rough day with your sister. Hugs to you! I know that there are many people who see me and know the "old Simon" and say, wow you look so good....if they only knew how I was feeling. After I got MG, I have to look at people in a whole new way.....don't be judgemental of anyone....you really don't know what people are going thru. I have family members who don't understand also. It is tougher when they can't understand, as you would expect your family to be the ones who could understand. Hang in there and know that you have love from all of us and we understand!
Simon
TxSimon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote