View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I use to believe that there are some things that seem too precious to share. Then I came to know, it isn't that they are too precious, you just need to find special people who will understand. I have found that here with all of you and I thank you for giving me a safe place to share

I should mention, I wasn't the only one who noticed the butterfly that day. It was another family member who pointed out to me that the butterfly had landed on my shoulder when I was breaking. In my heart, I know it was Dad

I too believe that Dad is with me. Those closest to me - know about the butterfly..... they know whenever I see a yellow butterfly, I am going to talk to it. Yep, I carry on conversations with them as if it were my Dad .

What is kind of neat, last week was a hard one for all of us. Me, my sis and the kids were all out in the yard. We saw a yellow butterfly, but this time it wasn't just me that said Hi. 4 Voices rang out greeting Dad in their own way. Through the tears, we all burst out laughing. Such a gift

((BJ)) Thank you for sharing your Angel ((Mark)) with us

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-12-2009), barbo (06-12-2009), BJ (06-12-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-12-2009), GmaSue (06-23-2009), jaded2nite (06-13-2009), Lara (06-12-2009), mistiis (06-11-2009), pono (06-13-2009)