View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaC View Post
Thanks for the reply. Did he ever need a break from you? Or have you been going strong for 23 years (if you don't mind me asking)? I've just been having huge relationship problems with this and I don't know what to expect of the OTHER person
Hey,

Sometimes love is a puzzle with many pieces. My marriage is a work-in-progress puzzle.

It is good advice to check out the lighter and better side of men in the church and giving settings. There are no guarantees, though.

I've been married twice. My ex is a real piece of work, all right. 30 years later, he's making headlines about his ethics and tactics. I'm so lucky to have gotten out of that relationship alive, and as sane as I did, really. If it don't feel right, then it's probably not right. eeekkkk!!!

Trust me when I say this. There's a lot of differences in men that are important to know about that special man before you commit to a vow for life. (wedding vows are serious stuff)

We're products of our life in the end. We are in control. Our significant partner does influence our actions, or lack of action.

Love should feel goooooooooooooood. Now I don't mean all the time. You have to iron the wrinkles out of the sheets sometimes.

Stick with reality. Life is tough on us sometimes. The hussle and bussle of the day is stressful. Add a sack of pain with that, for whatever reason, and our glass houses are compromised.

Maybe it's just the "human" in all of us. I'm sure our partners are thinking something different than I'm thinking.

Later
(Broken Wings)

"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (08-27-2009), Lara (06-12-2009), sheila (08-27-2009)