View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default you people are a inspiration

i done know how you all keep your demeanor...im spazzing out ,,im only 6months out but now its spreading,,,from the r-heel into both legs..im trusting in God but at the same time im being inpatient,,im trying now to focus on it but im still in bed from a thr 6/13,, so its makes it worse when your stuck in bed,,,im 48 male who was active working with my hands and playing ball,,,it greifs me to no end but i know you all have been thru this befoe me..i really see what kind of a man exspecialy a God fearing one,,when im being tested and refined in the Lords fire,,, I love him but im not showing him the faith he deserves now,,im weak scared and worried sick...its not like its a broken arm and you cast it and wait your 6weeks,,, sorry for the babbling,,you all dont need to to be reminded of the living hell that you have seemed to over came,,my best wishes to you and i sincerly appreciate your prayers and replys.. the dr put me on neurotin,,prednisone and wiil be swapping around cymbalta and zanaflex this week. i really thank you all .........bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-11-2009), Dew58 (06-11-2009), loretta (06-12-2009), Sandel (06-12-2009)