Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Try not to think...

Try to think life and God know he wasnt the right person for you...

I know it sounds difficult, even impossible, but it is true...

In April, "the man of my dreams" got married... After 4 years of us being like brothers, like the best friends ever... I was so in love with him, he was my only motivation, my only happiness... And when I found out he was enganged, gosh, I felt sad, frustrated, angry, silly, lonely, trash, miserable, I lost my dreams, my motivation in this life... I got sick, all my "hidden" illness came out because of this crisis... I used to take 13 pills a day (no kidding), I just wanted to die... I was all day in bed... Everybody kept telling me that I should keep the faith and I only could see a dark tunnel...
Even last month, I was still suffering...

Now, believe it or not, I laugh... I mean, sometimes I still cry remembering our good times... When we travelled together... When we chatted all day long... When we hugged and helped each other... I feel nostalgic sometimes still BUT I have understood he wasnt the right person for me...

I feel lonely and sad and worry about me never finding a partner, but thats another matter...

So, with time, you will understand what happened in this situation with your ex...

Try to apply the 40 steps you posted... At least, that one that says "will this be important in 5 years ?" I wouldnt say 5 years, I would say 1 year...

Im glad to read you enjoyed your job ! Try to think about that !
Who knows, a better bf might arrive from there
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-24-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-11-2009), mistiis (06-11-2009)