View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default also back to check things out

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverjenniferm@aol.com View Post
Came back to check out any new things on site. Am waiting for neurotransmiiters.insurance says no. Have had 4 rf on c5-6 and nerve block before that. ON on fire lately. ent to see pain doc tues. got the shots in head. let's see how long it lasts. Pain is unbelieveable. when i ask doc's what i can do they all say nothing. Am seeing another neurosurgen here in colorado who speciizes in TN. Want to get his thoughts. All I can do now is ask why and how this can be fixed. I will not give up till I get a good answer. Shots called head down but sore at injection sites. But, I am able to function w/out the hot poker in the eye. I remember you all and trust me I feel your pain.
Hello,
I just had a neuro stim trial but presently weighing if I will go for permanent. Unfortunately in my case the trial created more questions than anwers. Most people my doc helped were fibromyalgia sufferers. I do not know of any ON people that have been helpped & not aware of if this has been discussed in this forum. I have a great deal of trouble driving my car - vibration causes the pain strikes - I will be looking for others with this problem. I hope you are approved and your outcome is clearer than mine.
paininhead
paininhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (06-14-2009)