View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jacqueline, We have some thngs in common. I had tos surgery w/ sympanthectomy 20 yrs. ago , for 15 yrs I called the rsd "my nerve damage" The surgery gave me back the use of my arm and alot of the pain was gone. I had other injuries that kept me "couch ridden" for several yrs. I have dealt with alot of your symptoms and have gotten relief with some and learned to live with others. Did you have surgery under both arms? Do you sweat at all? Do you do any jerking?I also had problems with PT and different exercises I've tried over the years. Scar tissue can be a huge side effect that effects everyone different and cause it's own problems. The best thing I did was see a massage therapist. She was very experienced and had a school. She taught me more about my body than anyone. We end up with scar tissue simular to someone who has had a mastectomy. between the frozen muscles(neck back right leg) and s car tissue I had alot of spasms, pain, jerking, toxin build up. you also get referred pain ( a tight muscle pinches a nerve causing something else to hurt) I saw her 3 times aweek for several years. It was painful and I was nauseated afterwards( release of toxins) i even drained thru a place in my back and one in my arm. My body couldn't get rid of all the toxins. It was months before I would let her touch my arm and I cried alot but I got better. The other thing I did was see a chiropractor she recommended .Someone on here spoke about using an applicator or what they call the "grostic technique". I was shocked the jerking I had done for 4 yrs almost completely stopped, my colon , interstitual cytistist( i didn't know alot of people had problems with this) back spasms were greatly improved. I have run out of room. email me Would love to talk of skins problelms Denise
denise18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote