View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I DID buy the dress!!!! It's really cute. I waited a month now (on-line - always in stock summer item, it's that cute), knew I really wanted it.
Went to a party in Dec. In a chair,my eyes are at butt level, tried to be amused (not bitter which I kind of felt), got d***ed if I care attitude, told many who else had panty line. All I could do and helped everyone else realize Yes, I am here and making observations. DH and I have a saying, Don't yell at average mice. Reminds us both to ignore the average stupid people we don't need to educate and doubtful we'll ever see again. Once in awhile a gem appears - the clerk in IKEA who got it about stuff without explanation. The waiter who saw me. But there is a lot of the other kind- too well/sticky tooooooo nice -meaning or stupid people out there. Disabled or not, they always were there. Now your sensor is just more sensitive. My SIL has always given me these words to live by - "F*** em if they can't take a joke." This is no joke, but you know. Maybe they just don't know how smart you are, or we make terrific bread. How could they know we...............
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (06-12-2009), Jappy (06-12-2009), SallyC (06-12-2009), Twinkletoes (06-12-2009)