Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 09:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Abbie! Oh my goodness! NO! Is that me you're talking about? My post??? Hon, I meant NOTHING like that!!!! Oh geeze...... I hate when I "come across" totally different than was intended. I really really do. I did NOT mean that you are just sitting there wallowing in self pity, hon. Not at ALL! I did not have that intention.

My intention of that post was to give you some HOPE hon, that's all. Just hopefully to show you that "maybe" there was a way out, a "light" at the end of the tunnel and to maybe get you to open the blinds in your bedroom, get you to talk to your friends and maybe that would get you to feel a LITTLE better at least...and to let you know that if you feel better mentally, then hopefully physically you would feel better also. And...since you aren't getting the proper care, then hopeflly the ER visit would GET you the proper care. I don't know your area, or your financial situation, or your insurance situation, or about the hospitals there. I didn't mean to upset you more regarding that, or to sound harsh...and I didn't think I DID sound harsh....even reading it again NOW I didn't think so...but I gues it was taken that way somehow! Oh my!!!

Oh geeze, hon. I'm so so so very sorry if you took my post in the manner in which it was NOT intended.

It seems I'm just not very good at answering posts of this nature. Which is why it took me so long to respond in the first place. I was unsure of my ability to "talk" in a way. Sometimes ppl DO take my posts wrong, and it must be in the way I write. Even though I read it over and over before I press "submit" it must be that I interpret it differently - maybe cuz I know myself, and others don't. I don't know.

I feel awful that you feel that way about what I wrote, and that obviously others do also. If you knew me at all, you'd know I'm one of the most gentle and most caring ppl you'd ever meet, and that if I were there, I'd probably crawl into bed and just hold you and let you cry on my shoulder. There's NO WAY I'd ever speak unkindly to you. And my post was NOT meant to be unkind at all....but to hopefully give you a way out of this.

I'll just stay away from this thread, hon. Come back and talk to the others. Please. It must be my style of writing that is taken the wrong way. Obviously another poster interpreted me the same way you did as well, cuz there was a comment made to that affect, so I know it wasn't just you...it has to be my writing style.

I'm so very sorry....and I mean every word. I cannot believe I was taken that way....I am soooo upset about that

Please don't take me wrong. I'm going to go cry now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote