View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 10:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I fell getting out of bed this morning!

I fell getting out of bed this morning! I was getting up for work, I only work three days a week now so I go in on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. I was a bit stiff, more so than normal, in fact when I went for my V-B12 shot yesterday, the LPN noticed I looked wiped. On the pain scale, I put myself in the 9-10 range with sore biceps and triceps. When I got home, I took a nap and actually felt better when I got up.

Anyhow I went to sleep last night feeling pretty good actually because the medication kicked in finally. The muscles were acting normal again with subsiding pain, and I actually played the harpsichord for over two hours without problems before going to sleep.

I go to get up this morning feeling stiff again, and I inched my feet over to the floor because I can't jump right up. I go to stand up and end up falling forward on to the floor. It's a good thing being a slob because I had some clothes on the hardwood floor and they acted as a cushion. I did bump my right cheek though. I can feel it now, but felt nothing when I went down.

There I was on the floor. I called out for help, but even though I sounded loud in my head, no one came in to help me. I laid on the floor for about 1/2 hour until my sister came up stairs to take care of my little niece. She lifted me up, and remarked how stiff I was.

I ended up staying home from work because I'm afraid to drive with this rigidity. I think I'm ready for a medication change, update or something. A new fork on this long rough road, I think.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote