Thread: Ticked off!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth Hi xmas!

Hey sweetie! How are you today? Are you feeling better? I'm going to write Megs a letter - that is a great idea!

I ate my comfort food last nite - felt good not to worry about my diet!

ICU stunk - no doubt about it, but it did save my life - I will always be grateful to the Methodist for that!

MY sis is not going to change. It is sad but true. I love her, but she does not get it - you'd think she would b/c our Grandmother Anderson was always very ill and had to have a heart transplant so we knew more about meds and hospitals than most, but I'm just going to focus on the P)OSITIVE and let her work out her own problems..........not going to risk another crisis - cannot do that to my son or hubby!

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas 25 View Post
please take a deep breath-vent,write and even talk to sis after to let her know agin and agin what you go through! icu-what would she have done? like everyone else i say don't waste any perfectly good energy on her! save it for the good things in your life-chocolate,junk food, or whatever brings you that good feeling!! remember you don't have to tell what goes on behind your closed doors!!