View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I'd start with a good podiatrist. Did you stub it? Or drop something on it? How do you know it is broken? Did you have it Xrayed?

If you did all that, then finding a new RSD/pain person makes sense. But if you did not get it xrayed, you should. Some stubs shove the bone into the metatarsal joint, and if not fixed quickly, can ruin your foot, as it heals wrongly. This happened to my neighbor while she was vacuuming...it turned into a huge mess for her, from an apparent simple injury that wasn't simple.

I was working on a rock wall a few years ago, and a huge boulder rolled out unexpectedly onto my foot...broke my big toe in
2 places. I went to a podiatrist the next day, and he gave me a special shoe to wear. It turned black and blue too.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-14-2009), loretta (06-13-2009)