View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs up price reduction!

Shelley....you are so sweet! No diapers even! LOL

I was putting off ordering my renewal for Chiral Balance until after my blood work came back. I have one bottle of 60 left, but that will not last the summer while I am away.

Last time I looked it was still $85/60 about a month ago.

So I went on there today and guess what? It has come down to
$75/60 or 270/240! I just saved 50 bucks!

They have also put up a disclaimer on the order page..."must use correctly daily with no skips for it to work (this is for ovulation). So some must have complained or some new data is in the offing. Expect some results in 2-3 months of correct use. That is about when my facial hair started to recede.
The reduced androgen level is very apparent for me. (It was getting discouraging to be old in this regard). And my hair is thickening back up at the temples. Its nice to have a visible effect to hang your hat on-- this shows it is working.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote