View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 03:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Goodness.......

I actually almost didn't write this thread. What a shame that would have been! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, thank you all so much for sharing. It is so personal, but I just knew you guys would understand.

((Addy)) You got me to crying first, did you say Hi to Dad on his way to see me? And yes, very cool! Thank you for sharing your story and the pictures It is indeed a wonderful thing

((Lara)) so beautiful I planted what we call Johnny jump ups, they are perinial miniature panisies at Dad's grave. Now I will think of them having faces

((Steve)) I'm not sure I am up to catching them, but I am researching plants to attract them

((Koala)) so good to see you my dear friend I am very sure he understood!

((BMW)) Angel friend of mine I can't see where you did anything wrong! You must know your Dear Dad is not upset with you for taking a small piece of him with you. As for God, I think, if He can shed tears, he did that day watching you I think it was a very beautiful thing you did.

I have some of Dad's ashes. I bought a set of little keepsake urns to put them in. I plan to put some in his favorite places, I know he would like that

Here I was worried some of you might think I was a nut I just love you guys!

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (06-15-2009), Alffe (06-13-2009), barbo (06-16-2009), BJ (06-15-2009), Brokenfriend (06-13-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-13-2009), Doody (06-15-2009), GmaSue (06-23-2009), jaded2nite (06-13-2009), mistiis (06-13-2009)