View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I haven't wondered in awhile. Well, usually I just wonder about things in my own life.

I wonder how the Wonder Threads moved from downstairs to upstairs and downstairs again.

I wonder if the subforum should have been called Upstairs. ROFL I doubt I would have posted about my mom downstairs. It's become so long and would have taken up too much space.

I wonder if tonight my g-doody will be on the local 13 news! We did an autism walk in Des Moines. TV13 news was there. Gdoody started yelling at the camera men and talking. They ended up doing a story based on my kids, g-doody and their friends with an autistic son.

I wonder at the amazing t-shirts for the autism walk. The autistic son personally designed the back of each t-shirt and g-doody's tshirt is the one they filmed, LOL. He is such a ham.

I wonder that I held my pal (((Ducky's))) son in my thoughts the whole time.

I wonder that daughter and I are going to Mama Mia at the Civic Center tonight. We liked the movie...wonder how the stage performance will be. The Civic Center is awesome.

I wonder at the errands that need to be run for my dad since he never drives anywhere himself because of his extreme panic and anxiety...lifelong thing...really gets to me sometimes.

I wonder if there are many others that wonder what it would be like to have a normal, perfect parent. My dad is a wonderful loving person, but his anxiety and panic have taken it's toll on the family. My earliest memories of it go all the way back to age 5 and I am now 60. Sigh.

I wonder that I know dear (((Anne))) is here because she is so sweet and kind to message me with care and concern and information concerning my mom. Thank you ((Anne)) and I'm sorry to hear of the cancer news.

I wonder that I am very concerned about my dear friend (((Ducky))) and her long silence. Though, that should't surprise me! I know you are there my friend. I love you in case you have forgotten.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (06-15-2009), Brokenfriend (06-13-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-17-2009), da duck (06-13-2009), GmaSue (06-18-2009), Koala77 (06-13-2009), mistiis (06-13-2009)