View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:35 AM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Hi Vicc,
Yes, I believe their is a vascular issue going on. But it is more than that with me. I believe my CNS is involved as well. My cells are really out of whack, in other words I feel totally toxic at times.

In my opinion, their could be 4 or 5 different roots of the problem if not more for people. Maybe this could be why the DOCS are confussed. Why can some people here work? How I have heard it is because they have to. Well I could't today if we were all homeless. I have got to move back to the city in a 2 story where I have trouble waliking up the stairs.

I had a very successful business and can barely today fix my youngest son something to eat.

Why does HBOT work for some and not for others? If someone has a lung condition they should wait till they get over it to try HBO, because even if they put them down 10 feet the breathing will be 10x rougher for them.

I was first DX with type 1 now they have me DX with type 2? The nerves in the Brachial Plexus were very injured in my case, I saw the 200 pictures myself. I had plastic surgery on the nerves.

But I know someone with a full on B/P injury and they are able to work. The dermatones in my case go way beyond any neuro condition as well.

I do believe in my case Cytokine involved is going on. What kind I have no
clue. I 've heard the nerves and blood run together as well. These are from T. Vascular surgeons. But I also just see any DOC at this stage in the illness as just a consultant. Huge Hugs, Roz
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote