View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Having a snoozy sorta sunday here

i took some extra En this morning - figure on doing that for a while - to keep my anxiety level in check and prevent more nasty anxiety attacks like the recent ones. Weeeeelll.... i ended up snoozing this afternoon. Shoulda taken just .5 instead of 1mg. it's hot here today. i bet that didn't help. we have an oscillating fan on a stand, but no AC. it's not as humid as in FL thought.

this morning i also took pix of some of my mom's cacti but i don't know where my photoshop install CD is so i can't work with them on this computer... argghhh. i think the CD is still packed... in the garage, actually... double arrrrrgghhhhhh.

DiMarie, those kitties are sooo cool. Great pictures. love those natural poses. you mentioned cooler weather there, but if it is warm inside i'm thinking the cats like those surfaces to help them cool off. apart from the faucet, lol. And your roses are just gorgeous. thank you for sharing all these pix.

Beth, i am too lazy (honest) right now to reach over and grab the bird book which is bookmarked to the page of that hawk we looked up. i promise prommmmisssse i willllllll post it later. right now i'm still trying to get both eyelids propped all the way back open with a glass of iced coffee. it's not exactly yumm it needs more sugar but i'm too lazy to fix it... it will "work" anyway. glad you guys had a good time out yesterday.

Barbara, sounds like yesterday was a good day... glad you got out. i hope you're holding out ok today. Sending you some anxiolytic hugs.

Mari, our comfort and hope weaver, how are you??? Did you perchance get your cornea glued to that brand new HDTV of yours, or somethin?

Give us a shout... (or a whisper, if you prefer).

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (06-15-2009)