View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 12:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paula, and all, and especially Jaye, who said this:

Paula and all, where do you think we should go with this? Should we be making speaking engagements if we're able? Writing a book?

I wrote a huge long reply, but it got lost! So this is the short version.......Why not a book, say 20 chapters, addressing all the issues, from the patient perspective, from the people here who have their individual personal and unique take on PD, and who have been writing here eloquently and with great passion for years, and who most certainly have a voice, but only a limited way to be heard. Those with voices but an inability to physically write cold be videoed and transcripts used, it would be something that could be undertaken with the help and support of the orgs (Debi, please read) IT could express all the things that so need to be out there. I can't find the right words today, buit could be done, there is not too much for any one person, and there is a way for it to reach where it needs to go. it would be moving on from the parking lot, out into the world! IF I am not getting this right please shoot me or it down, but I think this is doable - I can hear the voice already!

Lindy
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote