View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 08:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Looking for a doctor

Hi everyone,
I am new to the site but not with RSD. I was originally hurt at work in 2000 and stayed at work until being pulled out for my second surgery. However, my boss had my back surgery cancelled and that was the begining of the end of my life as i knew it. From that point I jumped through many more hoops then what was needed, then finally obtained surgery in late 03 and when i woke up there was an issue in my foot and ankle. I just remember thinking when i was diagnosed a week later RS what, as I had never heard of RSD. Now several years later I have had nothing but headaches from workman's comp and even more headaches looking for a doctor who specializes in the field of RSD. I found many trials tried many things but it all seemed to make it spread further up the leg. I found a wonderful family doctor that has other RSD patients. But I am still getting tossed around in court. The so called independant doctor who gave me my IRE did not even give me credit for pain just discomfort........... I don't even think he knows what the disease is. What an *****.... Anyway, I have been looking everywhere and finding nothing as many doctors see patients but as we all know have agendas. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance if you can & thank you for keeping me in your thoughts if you can't right now........
cuffs558 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-14-2009), Dew58 (06-16-2009), DianaA (06-15-2009), fmichael (06-15-2009), loretta (06-15-2009)