Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Thanks everyone...

You know I am having a distinct up in mood from just that one
50mg tablet! It must have jump started me somehow?
Also all that "tripping" was sort of like vacuuming out my brain...as I feel much better.

I did alot of pain inducing stuff yesterday, and I slept thru the night 2 nights in a row now!

I am working on this rock wall, which is very deep. Yesterday was day 3 on it.
Day 1 --- 2 wks ago my son came and helped us get the huge rock out safely and move it...too heavy for me or hubby. We cleaned out the broken mortar and decided to put smaller rock back in. My hubby bless his heart just cannot handle cement/mortar, so my son and I get this task (we've done rock now several times).
Day 2 I did alone last week. Because of the gravity and nature of the mortar (the Quickcrete company has added a moisture enhancer to make curing slower), putting it in wrong or too much and it falls out! That was a BIG pain inducing day.
Day 3 -- yesterday I did quite a bit... now it is half done! No pain today or during sleeptimes!

Here is a picture of what it looks like after yesterday's work:
The red area is where I worked on it.
It looks dinky... but it is really a tough thing to fix (at least for me it is! LOL)

With all your kind advice, I will try 1/2 tablet (25mg) next time I have severe pain. Maybe that will work without setting off the "tripping" effect. I'll try it at 4pm on a day I don't have to drive, and see if I can sleep by nightime!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 12-04-2010 at 03:32 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote