Thread: Feeling Better!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 01:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just think all the "Men" on capitol hill are afraid the "women" will expose them for what they really are! They are all driven by money, power, sex, and power. Unfortunately, so is the rest of the world. Except some add religion in as one of their drivers.

I don't think anyone has the "answers" to it all, and I don't believe the should, that's why God separated us all and gave us different languages and different lands to govern.

Fortunately, those of us here on the Northern part of our continent have figured out how to get along pretty well. We just need to learn how to play well with others!

You know, it's all a game of politics, some play well and others don't. Each religion and culture has it's own structure. If you stay within your own and "respect" the others rights to do the same, then things go along smoothly. It's when the "respect others rights to do the same" line gets crossed that the boat starts to tipping.

Until the leaders of the nations learn to play nice, there will never be peace. When someone comes up with a plan to get them to "trust" each other, it won't happen! How do you learn to "trust" someone who shot your parents, or who raped your sisters? Someone who took your property and killed your brother? That is a very difficult bridge to cross. If any of you can figure it out you are truly a gifted person!

I believe that Peace begins at home, teach your children to love their neighbors and they will hopefully do the same. Unfortunately, that is not the case in this world. (I know, silly bleeding hearts think they can heal the world!) Far from it, I'm scared to death of the silly bleeding hearts! I don't have the answers, I don't know who does, but I do know that what they are doing now isn't working!

I don't know who's right or wrong, I've been too busy raising my kids and trying to make a living. I leave that up to the people who get paid to do that. It's just that I don't think they are doing their job the way it should be done! Their job is to run our country in the most efficient, safe manner, for the people of the country and to keep it safe from any enemies that may decide they don't like us. My job is to pay a reasonable amount of taxes, follow the laws, pay my bills, and raise my children to the best of my ability to be the best citizens they can be.

O.k. soap box is complete.
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote