View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi massage .welcme to the T.N. forum at Nuero Talk tho I am really sorry if T.N. is the reason you are here.
Trigeminal Neuralgia is a special condition .I think that is because most people never heard of it but it is getting more and more attention and being reconized alot more now then it used to. Thanks to places like this and for support groups and people fighting to find a cure or some controll over T.N.

I hope you are having a low pain day. there is stickies at the top of this forum with tons of good info. and many great people too.

I have had this since 1999. I know of at least 3 young children who have this and it is exspecialy hard for them as they cannot medicate or have surgery or treatment like an adult.

I do know it is not uncommon at all to meet people in their
20s and 30s with T.N. or a varried form of it like bilateral or atypical. In fact most of the friends I know with T.N. are under 50 most in mid 30s and 40s. some even younger like you are.

What area of face do you have T.N. ? This is a perfect place to come for support ,info and just to talk with others who know what T.N. feels like first hand. read threw some the the threads here .If you need anything or some questions come up just post and we will help .
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 06-15-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote