View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Pete,
Just wanted to let you know how bad I feel for you and to tell you DON'T GIVE UP! You are strong even if it doesn't seem like it somedays you are. You are a great person and what everyone says to do I 100% agree. First do get your appeal started ASAP and later deal with your attorney. Get a different attorney that knows what he is doing there has got to be someone out there for you. Don't let her take everything from you like that. You deserve a fair trial and THIS DEFINITELY WAS UNFAIR! If there is anything i can do to help you out please let me know. I will be here for you. My sister went through a divorce and she had to get letters from a certain amount of people saying what kind of person she was and I was one of them that was selected and I did everything I did so I could help her. Well hers ended up with her winning partly because he was a no show. But I am really serious if there is ANYTHING i can do to help you please let me know I will do whatever it takes to help a great friend like you out. Don't forget about the man upstairs he is always there for you even though somedays it doesn't seem like it somedays especially days like you have had but he really is upstairs for you. Please try not to get to stressed out as this is not good for your condition. you don't want to let her make you hurt more,number one she is not worth it and number two as long as you don't give up yet think of the big party you can throw when everything is all said and done...lol. But seriously don't ever give up.
Take care and keep us all updated. My prayers are with you.

Sincerely,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-15-2009)