Thread: Whats next
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
Syringomyelia is now a part of my life. I am meeting with a neurosurgeon on the 22nd at the request of my workers compensation. Theyre calling it an IME (Independent Medical Examination). What I'm really thinking, is that this IME doctor is going to tell me that i've had this all my life and that they are not responsible for covering me. This injury happened at work and I never had any back pain or symptoms before this. How can one prove that i've had this my whole life or if this was caused by work. Also, the pain meds (vicodin) that i've been taking are beginning to not really work. I'm taking as many as 10 5/500 pills a day. Is that too much, do i need to go to something stronger? Some kind of patch, injection, neurological pill, what? Very scared about the future, will someone please ease my mind a bit....please.
way tooooo much tylenol....not recommended to take more than 4000 mg in one 24 hour period...and that is for only 2 days at a time, for longer term use it is 3000 mg a day, and i think that is only up to about 10 days or so.....talk to your lawyer before going to the IME...good luck
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote