View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Cuffs,

Welcome to Neurotalk! It is so good to meet you though sorry it has to be through RSD! You will find many great people here who i'm sure will try and help you if they can so don't be afraid to ask any questions!!

I would follow Loretta's advice and check out RSDSA's website as I have heard that they have lots of useful information about RSD and know which hospitals are best for treating it.

I am in the UK so can't really offer you that much advice unfortunately. The best doctor to see that treats RSD is usually a Pain Management Doctor as they can do nerve blocks, prescribe meds etc. Neuros also treat RSD however from my personal experience, we have found that they don't tend to know that much about RSD.

I hope you are able to find a doctor that can help you soon! It's really important you find a doctor that you are comfortable with and knows all about RSD and how to treat it! I know it's frustrating but don't give up searching for a good doctor as it will be worth it in the end I promise!!

Take care and if you ever need anything,please know that I am here for you!
Dew58 (06-16-2009)