View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i also love xmas espec the gifts so i do buy the gift cards but put them in some thing inexpensive and gender easy. like silly socks for younger girls,some dreaded underwear[who can't use new undies] inexpensive apron or teeshirt that i iron something on personal side or a magazine with a subscription to it that way i don't have to rack my brain and body over a big gift i also get frames for lots of gifts cheap and something personal like beach or vacation ones with pics from our summer vacation where all my kids,mom,some of siblings i do like to open presents so i like to see others open also i also have started shopping online alot more for a bigger selection every year i say i'll start early but i always wait till after thanksgiving sorry for rambling on but I LOVE XMAS!!!!! as for cookies 5-6 of the girls in my family make 1 dozen per person and bring dough to bake another doz per person it goes very fast and then we each end up with lots of cookies with minimal effort/[we label bags of cookies to amke it easier and tell each other the 2 types we are bringing so no duplicates its also a fun relaxing afternoon i hope when the older ones are gone our kids will stay connected and share this tradition it's only 6 months and 1 week away so start shopping!!!!
xmas 25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote