View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 05:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Karen,
I truly believe that stress is the cause of many illnesses, especially in this fast-paced world we live in. I know for a fact that some of my ails are stress related. Money is a big issue for the majority of the population these days. I think there is just the rich and poor................no more middle class America anymore.

The commercials for restless leg are almost comical. Unless you have it, there is no putting it into the right words. Sometimes it feels as if there is a tight vise just below the knee area and it is slowly being slid down my calf to my ankle. If you try not to move your legs or shake them, you're entire body will tremble so it is impossible not to shake them.
I think it is a bit different for everyone depending on the severity. Mine is severe and only gets worse with age.

The deep bone pain you mentioned is definitely there and at times it feels as if the bones are being crushed.
So there are different levels,and years ago I had the creepy-crawly sensation, now it is just down-right painful.

You are so kind to send advice my way. I haven't been out of the house for a few days but I will get the things you mentioned when I feel better.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU.

You sound like you have had some very trying times and it also sounds like you are a very strong woman.
Judy
heyjude5050 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote