View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Pete,

I just wanted to say how sorry I am about what you are going through. I am praying that you gain the strength to go to your lawyer and ask him questions about why he never showed up and if you paid him then tell him you will see him in court to sue him for what he hasn't done for you.

Also I hope you fight for your home. I know how hard it is for us to fight for anything when we are in the shape we are in. Hell, I was depressed last night about not being able to just pull myself up and move on after losing Bill, not being able to work and little things going on with me.

With RSD as Diana says, we seem to be in a world of our own. We look normal, at least most of us do with it, so therefore everyone thinks we are fine, yet we can't function like what I call normal people.

When it comes to divorce, I think a lot of times, it's still a woman's world. I think even though women have fought for rights they didn't want to give up the divorce right to take men for all they have or drive them nuts even after they are divorced. I know some women come out losers in divorces but I don't think it's to the extent of the men.

I am sorry that your family won't help you in any way. It goes back to them not understanding what we are going through physically and then when we get another burden thrown on that we can't deal with then they don't seem to understand why we can't get through it. I'll be honest with you, I don't deal with this issue but I see many that does. Families don't stick together like they use to.

I do hope you start feeling better soon and maybe in a day or two when you start seeing things more clearly then you can think of what your next steps will be to keep your home.

We are here for you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-16-2009), aj822 (06-16-2009), Dew58 (06-16-2009), loretta (06-16-2009)