View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Hi Rach!

Hey sweetie! I KNOW I am a HUGE hypocrite, but you have got to take it ez - not ez - I know - I KNOW, but I am worried you are going to have a crisis and end up in the hosp - and you know firsthand how much they stink!

As for the clown face thing, and only being able to eat melted ice cream - I know exactly what you mean - truly! I was terrified, b/c I had no idea what was going on...none.......have you tried Ensure? Just the SMELL of it makes me sick to me stomach now b/c that was all I could choke down (literally) towards the end, but it is really good for you! Why is it that that stuff that is good for you taste AWFUL? Seriously!?!

I hope you are feeling better now!

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach73 View Post
Hiya,

Just to let you know its doing it again right now! Its very hot and I have basically been very stupid and done whey too much........

Did the cleaning...make legs shook throughout had a couple of hours rest and then walked the dogs. Sat here now with the clown face! But I wont be calling for anyone as its pointless. Im just hoping it eases up soon as Im starving!!! Oh well I suppose I could melt some ice cream!

Love Rach x