Old 06-16-2009, 08:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Just checkin back in:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
Well,
OK, a "Master" really.

Most of ya'll know that I have RSD, and TBI, discs and depression.

(This is the beginning, or, could be the end of my divorce hearing).
I bought my house in 79. Put about 75 Thous. into it, additional room, and full bathroom, with whirlpool, central air, especially designed for "low flow" no outlets can blow on my bed or chairs, etc. and it's designed to dehumidify, rather than "blow cold". Of course the whirlpool is for my rsd.
The house has hydronic baseboard heat, computer regulated by the outdoor temperature. (This is my business, I am a master plumber / heating specifier).
My company did all the installations.
It's a Four Bedroom, Cape Cod, with two full bathrooms.

I bought out my first wife from the property!, NO WAY was I going to let the second, who was broke when I married her, in, with out a pre nup, nor, put her name on my property!

My attorney did not show up, and my wife, this lovely woman that I married, became a "court stenographer", and I'd think that she's in bed with the "master", if I didn't know better...... BUT, I'm certain...

This master tore me from one end to the other.

OK, true, my attorney is a putz, and did not show. (I hope he's insured) NEVER HIRE AN ATTORNEY WHO'S NOT INSURED!! (Get a certificate of insurance, from his ins. company, that is the ONLY way to do it) Settle for nothing less!!!
LET THIS BE YOUR LESSON!

I showed up @ the hearing, just so that I wasn't a "no show". So I could say "I object" to this hearing, I have no counsel"!
My lawyer hadn't returned my call for so long..

The Master has written now, that "I admitted that I take Methadone".
I did not admit that.
I stated that. (answering a question).
How's that an "Admission", it's a mere fact!

He wrote that I have RSD, no mention of the TBI,
he wrote,
that I have
"only A tenuous connection with reality".

Lot's of you here know me.

He went on, to mention that I could probably make a good living (OH LORD< I pray), if not for my (Not quoting) but something like, my self indulged drug induced lift style.
He went on, to berate me, for not having a copy of my pre nup, (which wifey took),
and, made No Mention of my testimony, other than what I said above, I have a "tenuous connection with reality"....

WHAT?
Obviously, this is how dirty the courts in Philadelphia can get.

Since wifey emptied my bank accounts, and had her hands in my business till's, and I've been payin her over 1 grand/mos. in spousal support, from my disability, (while she's working, getting her medical paid, while I pay $850/mos. for my own Medical Blue Cross, and she also has started a court stenography business on her own (Using my Office! and supplies, and computers, etc.)
WTHeck, am I to do?

She forced me to close my two business's, stole my supplies, and is using them! AGH!

This guy is NUTZ!

He doesn't even mention a thing about RSD. He didn't mention the TBI!

So,
He's gonna give her MY house, which her name is not on, and doesn't even mention that it's full of my furniture, (and some very beautiful heirloom furniture that was my parents),
and that's it!

AGH!

I just thought, that you might be interested, but, not spread it around, how a judge can "interpret" our drug use..........

BxSTxRD!

I love you all here,

Pete

Asb....????

--- I'm new to the site and just trying to nav around. Spent awile trying to find it again... Anyway, I hope i was helpful and have a few other ideas but didn't want to step on any toes. I was in law enforcement for quite awhile before rsd. I was one of a few females that thought everyone had a fair shake. good luck if you need anything & if i can help let me know. I tried to leave an email for you but i haven't left enough posts. don't get that one but rules are rules. I'll check when i can.
cuffs558 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-16-2009), Dew58 (06-17-2009), loretta (06-21-2009)