Thread: Friday it is!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Alffe & Curious~

Where is everybody? I am back to being my old self. I just came from a store tonight and I heard a clerk say they all had the stomach flu. It must be very easy to catch, for I wasn't close to anybody. I think I got it out shopping for a fruit basket Monday.

I been gone all day out at the farm with nephew Mark. He got all the furniture out of the upstairs. Now I got to clean again. We went in the attic and found 2 pieces of wood that have been mirror's. They are nice looking but dirty. I had never saw them before. There used to be an old vicktrola up there that you had to crank, to get it to work. Bob got it working, but it is long gone now. We were young and never appreciated it or took care of it. The auctioneer came and he said these wood frames are worth some money. He was going to call someone he knew that collected them. I hope they bring some money. It was fun looking around, like buried treasure. I had took chilli and a pie with us this morning, so we could stay as long as we wanted.

Well I'll come in again if I get around to it. I am so far behind and company coming Sunday. I may stay homw so I can get something done. The weather was so nice today. Finally seen the sun.

Curious I hope you and the rest of your family are better soon. it is so hard to have some sick this time of the year.

______
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote