View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

After walking around all day taking my mom to appointments, and being out in the HOT weather, I finally tried out our walk-in bathtub. (we finally finished it a few months back, but I hadnt gotten around to really using it yet)

My dad had suggested that I soak my knees (other one started to hurt this afternoon). So I got in, turned on the jets and soaked my sore knee.

Felt great! Loved it!! (love the new tub!! jacuzzi jets!)

Then I went downstairs to dry my hair and get dressed for bed. In the half hour it took to dry my hair, my knee stiffened up, and now I have a weird ache running up the back and side of my thigh up towards my back. And there's another weird, but not as painful ache that goes all the way down to my ankle.

I dont know what I did, or how I did it, but geeze, this is painful. After my knee stiffened up, I walked around the basement for a little bit to try to loosen things up.

I've got a pile of ice on my swollen knee now, and am hoping I wont have to go to a doctor for this.

I'm resting it now for the next few days. My great-aunt died early tuesday morning, and I might be going to the funeral and dont want to draw attention to myself if I'm dragging a cane or a crutch around with my knee. (I usually dont go to funerals, not decided yet if I'm going to go)

Hopefully my knee will be better in a day or two, and wont be causing me problems for too much longer.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote