View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face i had one a couple days ago... LOL

i almost posted about it but was so embarrassed. i can't even say how long it had been.

here, it is harder because of the whole "bathroom arrangement" thing. there are a dozen things i have to move/clean move back/clean before and after. the before is no biggie and i can spread it over time. it's the after that gets me. come out of the shower all refreshed, and i have to do a bunch of stuff which gets me sweaty. OR, in winter, FREEZING COLD. if i don't do it the shower police come huffing and puffing and do it. then i feel bad emotionally instead of physically. either way i feel bad when i come out of the shower here.

i try to focus on the physical cleanliness feeling, to contrast it. that does help some. but not enough to get me in the shower as often as i'd need, or even LIKE. there are times i really want to shower and do not just because it is too hard - with all the collateral stuff.

Di, i do that too about bargaining about doing the hair separately. but the truth is, it's easier if i do it in the shower... so...

however, i usually do my legs separately. i used to do them in the shower when i was in a different situation. but not always. i have always at times just done my legs. and that helps. one less thing. but it's more the post-shower maintenance things that are crazy around here.

i make do a lot with "localized" washes with or without a soapy washcloth as works best. in between showers.

and bless whoever invented wet towelettes! LOL. those are another quick-fix of mine.

Anyway, Good Job, Mari!!! One down, ... ehhh...

(a lifetime to go?, ROFL )

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-17-2009), DiMarie (06-20-2009)