View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

I managed to eat something as it wasn't as bad as it had been previously. I haven't had it yet today but Im getting the familiar feeling in my face again.

I got sent to bed by my husband! It was 5.20 in the evening and thats where I stayed. I took my next dose of mestinon and that worked and relieved it.

I am concerned at the moment as I seem to be very up and down. I have three dogs and my boy doggie (who's a mummies boy) hasn't left my side for two days now. Everytime I have been really bad for a few days before hand he's really clingy. Has anyone else noticed this with their animals? He literally follows me everywhere and gets very anxious.

I also woke up to find I had a kidney infection again, so that probably hasn't helped things. Im now taking anti biotics so I know the next week is going to be pants!

Im trying to do the absolute minimum, but you guys and girls know its hard. The dogs make such a mess of the place! they are really moulting at the moment and theres great balls of fluff everywhere. Plus the dust they create. Doesn't look lke I did anything yesterday cleaning wise.

I just feel so guilty sitting or lying around all day whilst my husband goes off to work. I know he doesn't mind if the house is a mess, but I dont feel I contribute anything and it all falls on his shoulders.

I guess everyone on this forum knows this feeling, I find it very hard to deal with.

Thanks for your support and advice its noted and appreciated.

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote