15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default I need to ask a favor...

Allen, My heart goes out to you!
Lord, we've got to PM.
My prayers are with you..

~~~~~~~~~

It seems as for me, I will lose my home, although it is full of MY furniture, my parents "Heirloom" furniture, etc. my Jaguar E Type in the garage, and on and on...
I'll get some "Chump Change".

I have a Pre Nup with this nice lady. But, as you know, my last attorney has probably "lost" my file... Along with that pre nup
I cannot get through to my children, (MY daugher in this case), Who HAS a copy of it!

Anyone here who uses "FaceBook", and would like to write to my daughter for me, to get a copy of this Pre Nup, would be most appreciated!
I know she has a copy. No matter where she left it, no matter what hoops she needs to jump through to get it, I need it by this weekend.
(The P.N. and her testimony, would likely save the house!)
(When I go there, (Daughter's facebook page), I must be blocked somehow, it comes up in chinese, or japanese, which, would be a shock to me, if she spoke either of those!).

So, write me or PM me, and I'll give you her Facebook name.
Some of you are very nice writters, this might be the "break" that God's looking to give me? I don't know. I'' shivering in pain...

So, I'm losing big time, wifey had a plan for a long time, probably before I married her, and it's working. All I can do now, is try to plug the Titanic.
Which is, certainly sinking....

Thanks for all you kind thoughts!

Pete

Asb..?
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (06-26-2009)