View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 04:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy ready for divorce

my husband had a tbi, and has really recovered quite well, especially to casual aquantences. Close family members realize he still has some impairment. \i have had it with his anger outbursts, always at me. \if he is able to control his vitrolic outbursts with everyone else, but not at me, for whatever minor infraction he perceives, then why is he not able to control his yelling and throwing where I am concerened. He is easily frustrated by minor things, and \i am always to blame. I spend a lot of time crying and feeling sorry for myself. \he does not see his behavior to me as a problem. He thinks he is aok except for some short term memory issues. He has gotten very rigid , but forgets things all the time. He does stupid things, like having 4 different calenderw, and then forgetting things. I have suggested using just one and writing everything there, but he refuses. He is secretive about money. I aam at my wits end. I know I have musch to be thankful for-he is still alive, and has recovered a lot. I know that many, many are far worse off then he--or I. Thanks for letting me vent!
jwalleser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DVORA (09-25-2011), falldc (12-03-2015), SandyC (06-17-2009)