View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default new baby

I know I shouldn't have gone, but what the heck. I can have pain and hobble around at my daughters house just like I can here. But my husband is on vacation and wanted to drive down to see the baby. She is 5 weeks old now. Her mommy is breast feeding her but she just started pumping so other people could have the opportunity to hold that precious little baby in their arms and give her a bottle. Her older sister never took to the bottle. Nothing but mother would do. But baby sister says it's just fine. As long as the milk in the bottle is Moms' she doesn't care what the nipple tastes like. She is just now starting to smile and discover her voice.

Her big sister thinks I am her own personal assistant when we are at their house. We made sure that she knew that Grandma just couldn't do the same things as long ads my leg is hurting like it is. I made sure I put a big fluffy pillow between us so she could lean on my but not hurt my leg. I enjoyed the day and 1/2 at their house but was glad to get home. We did go to Target but I gladly used their motor scooter.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote