View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Everyone(Big Hugs!!), It really does help to know that I'm not alone with the depression. It's so hard to try and explain to my parents(and others) that I'm not only depressed because of Epilepsy but because I'm still living with them at 29. I want to be dating, having fun with friends but it's not that easy. I feel like I'm in prison and the world is passing me by. Everyone tells me I'm strong but I'm not, it's so hard to not just give up on everything than live in this body sometimes. I'm trying to get somethings situated to possibly go back to school for my cna, I need something or I know the depression will get worse. I do have a therapist and he's helping a lot. I'm also on Cymbalta, it's not working great but at least it's working some. After my third brain surgery the depression just got worse and so did my headaches. The anxiety has seemed to increase over the past year but who know's why? Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing my mind trying to figure out why I'm reacting to something or why I feel the way I do about something. It's hard to stay positive when a lot around me is negative you know? I'm trying my very best and I did start going back to church and I hope I will be able to go back to school someday soon
Tiger_lilly07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote