View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 12:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That sounds like a fascinating conference. In particular, the notes of the presentation of Drs. Ralf Baron and Wilfrid Jänig give an introduction to the subtlety of their work that I think I must have misjudged in my attempt to summarize their recent article, "Is CRPS I a neuropathic pain syndrome?," Janig W and Baron R, Pain, 2006;120:227-229, earlier in this thread.

And speaking of better understandings, check out the following piece from Tuesday's Boston Globe, that someone here was kind enough to share with me a couple of days ago, "Imaging could furnish proof of chronic pain Emotional, legal boost for patients," December 19, 2006, which includes an interview with Dr. Anne Louise Oaklander - another author quoted earlier in the thread - and an insight into how she has already built on the work that she published earlier this year, something that has already been translated into validating the use of a treatment option that's been around for a while now: http://www.boston.com/yourlife/healt...c_pain/?page=2

Mike

Last edited by fmichael; 12-23-2006 at 02:13 AM.
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote