View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Abbie

(((((((((((((( Abbie ))))))))))))))

i feel for you. your post made me realize how fortunate i am that i can feel hot and cold, and that those "water needles" sometimes actually feel pleasant (if not too strong) ... providing massage when muscles are sore... tolerable heat providing - even temporary - relief from cervical pain. Because i am not affected by your condition of course. I am sad that you cannot experience these things.

I have spent long periods in bed... or doing the shuffle from bed to couch. I keep on and keep on keeping on hoping that there will be a reprieve for you soon. I know all will not be fixed. But for some betterment. You are such a sweet person. It seems so unfair.

At times like this, thinking of your situation right now for instance, and thinking of when i have been bound up simply in depression ... a sharp contrast strikes me with regard to how people sometimes say "we choose" our lives, our path, etc, and i think what total garbage. Yes, in many situations, there are still choices that can be made. The different roads are present....BUT, as i see it...

We need to be somewhat well before we even have the strength to choose.

Right now, i am very proud of you for having the strength to hang in there. Because that alone takes a lot.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-18-2009), bizi (06-18-2009)