View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik-key View Post
...I wonder that we are taking the kids to Boston and then to a theme park for their birthdays! I wonder what it will feel like to do something "normal" again. I wonder at how long it has been since I have felt this kind of excitement and happiness.

I wonder how grateful I am every day for the love I have had with Lynn....
I wonder at how good it feels to hear ((Nikki)) say those things.

I wonder that everyone sounds so upbeat today.

I wonder if ((Ms. Alffe)) is getting the same severe weather we are getting. Sure looks like it on the weather map.

I wonder that it was nice to sleep in this morning. Took today and tomorrow off work. Mental health days.

I wonder that yes, g-doody was taped on many VCR's around here, LOL. Even though it was just his little back with the autism t-shirt that his autistic friend, Aaron, designed.

I wonder if Nikki saw Aaron at the end of the clip and how sweet he was thanking everyone for being at the walk.

I wonder that the air in my car is broken and it has been dam hot. Taking it in this morning for repair.

I wonder that mom is doing okay. She's going every day to the hospital for the 2 antibiotic IV fluids. Takes 2 hours total.

I wonder if Bruna's ear will heal. Pills and ear medicine 2x/day plus flushing 1x week at doc's.

ACKKKKKK!!!!! I wonder that there is a horrible bunny mess right next to my flower garden. Was watering, looked down, and a poor departed bunny was staring up at me.

I wonder what man I can find to please pick up that mess for me!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-18-2009), barbo (06-20-2009), Koala77 (06-18-2009), mistiis (06-18-2009), Nik-key (06-18-2009), pono (06-21-2009)