View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneedrew View Post
I hope I'm responding in the right place since I'm new to this. I just had a 6 month check up with my opthamologist who informed me my eyes have gotten worse and same story as last time, just wait until "the disease burns out". I've already had the symptoms for 2 years!!! So then I start looking around and find this connection with the Celiacs disease(and other digestive disorders) to Graves disease because of the connection to the antibodies going crazy so my thought is: if your these antibodies are attacking your tyroid and your digestive system and your eyes what is to be done to stop all this reaction in your body? I have just 2 day ago started trying to stop eating things involving wheat thinking that has got to be the connection. I hope and pray that is it.... Good luck to you, I could go on and on about the experiences of the last 3 years and all the discoveries that not one doctor ever told me to try but yet I did on my own and have gottem somewhat better due to it...
hi there,
my Vision really sucks lately, so this will be a quick post.
My MRi of course showed enlarged muscles and now the doc but me on 40 mg of prednisone and I wonder if that is even high enough to make a difference. I would love to hear about your journey and what you did to help yourself. thanks,
Regina
I read online before about this lady and she said that she put 1 drop of honey in her bulging eye at bedtime and 1 drop of rose water concentrate in her eye in the morning. I 'm willing to do anything but this sounds scary. What do you THINK about that???
reginab72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-18-2009)