View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmichael View Post
Hi there. And I beg to offer a different perspective. Unless I'm misreading it, the article stands for the proposition that after the 1 year mark, we may get gradually worse, but most people don't have dramatically negative changes, and may even have partial positive responses to therapies, as I did with Zometa:
. . . the majority demonstrated only moderate increases [in symptoms] with disease duration.
Chin up, please

Mike
Thanks Mike...I completely missed that and I guess I needed a nudge. I've been under a considerable amount of stress lately as I'm trying to sell our house and I had to put my cat down last week as he became very ill suddenly. It's all taking it's toll on me and my RSD seems to be intensifying along the entire left side of my body. I can't take most of the drugs so I'm left with few options. Thank god I can take some oxycodone as needed. I know I need to do something to lessen my stress but it's hard right now.

Thanks for the group hug!

Mrs D, Thanks for your offer to help with the link, I will do it, I was just a little stunned yesterday as I didn't realize what you were suggesting.

Warm regards to all

MsL

Last edited by Chemar; 06-30-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: member requested edit
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-18-2009), fmichael (06-18-2009)