View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #186

I wonder if ((BMW)) SUPER COP WOMAN, will be by to close down #185.

I wonder what's up with my dear friend ((Ducky)).

I also wonder what's up with ((Curious Doody)). Why hasn't she been around?

I wonder how Hooper is today. That sweet little thing, I just wanna smooch his precious snout.

Course, I have to wonder now how Cooper is today as well. I just wanna smooch his precious snout too! Well, soon dear Cooper.

I wonder that I'm going to ask for Monday off work too. I need a break from that place desperately. It was nice not to go there today. Slept in til 9 am.

I wonder that my car is still at the car doctor. I cannot go without air conditioning! I hope he gets it fixed without killing my bank account.

I wonder how ((Manda)) and ((Jen)) are doing.

Also been wondering about ((Ms. Abbie)).

I wonder if ((Dottie)) knows I think about her every time I pull that wonderful blankie over me, which basically is just about every day. Thank you dear lady, I just love that wonderful blanket.

I wonder if I'll ever get around to looking seriously at carpet.

I wonder at how much fun daughter and son in law will have in Chicago. They leave tomorrow. Going to see the Cubbies Saturday. Hope the weather will cooperate and that just maybeeeeeee the Cubbies will have a good game.

I wonder that I pick up g-doody tomorrow from preschool and am taking him to his house to babysit tomorrow night. The other grandma is taking him Saturday night.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (06-18-2009), Alffe (06-18-2009), barbo (06-18-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-18-2009), Koala77 (06-18-2009), mistiis (06-18-2009), Nik-key (06-18-2009), tamiloo (06-20-2009)