View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 09:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder where I might find the clip of g-doody?

I wonder if I can tell ((Alffe)) I adore that picture she has! I can see why you like it!

I wonder that I keep forgetting it is winter in Australia. Eeek stay warm ((Koala)) and ((Lara))

I wonder if our dear ((BMW)) is ok? Just tired? or something else going on? Worry about you Angel friend of mine

I wonder how sad I was to hear about the poor bunnies in ((doody and alffe))'s yards.

I wonder that that brought to mind what I found in the barn after I placed Lynn in the nursing home. EEEEK!

I wonder when ((Addy)) is going to see her grandbaby? Not that I want to see more pictures or anything

I wonder where ((Chicky)) has run off to? Hope all is well in your world dear friend

I wonder if ((Moi)) knows how often he is in my thoughts

I wonder how glad I am that I brought Dad's Father's Day memorial up early, I just don't think I can go on that particular day....*sigh. I wonder why I ever thought the second year would magically be better?

I wonder how excited I am to be going to Boston. Going for the weekend, packing my first suitcase since my last trip with Lynn, many moons ago.

I wonder how good it will be for me to get away from everything! And how much I am looking forward to it.

I wonder that I am leaving early in the morning, so I better get chopping!

See you all in a few days, much love and hugs to the room/broom

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-18-2009), Addy (06-21-2009), Alffe (06-19-2009), barbo (06-19-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-19-2009), Koala77 (06-18-2009), mistiis (06-18-2009), tamiloo (06-20-2009)