View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 11:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I saw my pain doc today who is increasing neurontin as I am only on 900 to at least 1800 or up to 3200 slowly. He also gave me zanaflex for night time and choline and magnesium salicylate 500mg for pain as needed as it is an anti inflammatory. Also encouraged me to try the diclofenac sodium gel. I have to talk to my psych about the serequel,cymbalta,and klonopin to see what needs to be changed. Anyhow any experiences with the new meds I have been suggested. I talked to him about more as needed meds other then the darvocet and vicodin that he did not rx me but my neuro did. He will not do anything with narcotic/opiates because like the other pain docs I have seen feel that I would continue to need more and the brain processes pain more. So it is about meds like the stated and CBT therapy. I am not sure what to think. Thanks for any thoughts
I was on zanaflex,for a while and really like the mellow feeling ,,and the the dr wanted to try my on cymbalta,,,either way,,both meds expecially the cymbalta is brutal on the liver,,,,,,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
daniella (06-19-2009)