View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Lyrica/supplements......

Finally saw the pm Dr yesterday. He wants to try Lyrica. He is concerned because the pain came back 1 wk after the 6 nerve blocks. I don't like taking meds but with this monster I told him I'll try anything as this pain is getting worse. I took the 1st one (50mg) last night and have not slept that much in one night in the past 6 months! Question: will the Lyrica also help the tremors and the cramps I have or should I ask if there is something I can try for that too? Is there any supplements out there that will help rsd symptoms and pain?? I never thought a finger could cramp up but my whole hand does as well as little cramps throughout my fingers and hand...seem to be increasing. So far I am still in OT but have to get wc to approve more as Dr wants me to continue, not sure they will agree though. I've also noticed that I am very sensitive to cold. The ac bothers me and makes me ache, the freezer aisle in the grocery store too. It seems like everyday the pain is differant and new things appear. After all this miserable weather in NJ I have had pain like never before. Today is not so bad but it's going to rain again the next few days. Only about 4 months into this and I just feel physically and mentally drained.
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote