View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well I couldn't afford their house. Thanks for the ideas though, guys and gals. I appreciate your trying to help me out very much. I really should try and stop worrying over this though. If I have to spend my money within 9 months or so I will just buy a nice double wide trailer out away from the city and start my new life a bit ahead of schedule. I intend on spending my first lil bit of money on getting braces for my front teeth, getting new glasses and my eyes examined, and getting a laptop. Otherwise everything else goes towards buying myself my own place to live. That's my main goal whether it's soon or whether I can wait awhile and save up .. either way that's what I want to do. I wanted disability so I could actually have something and have a good future. Thank GOD I was granted this and I am on my way to starting over and hopefully having a real life and making it so my family dosen't have to keep spending so much on taking care of me and supporting me anymore. It's just a blessing bec now I can .. thanks to this great country .. be independent again and live a bit more .. normal .. (if thats possible for me! LOL) life.

I do wish I could find some way to save my money though still. It seems like there would be some way for me to put that up into some special kind of account to save for my first house or something. Actually ... I'm going to call social security now and see if they can tell me anything. I'll let you guys know what they say!